I thought I'd share the instructions to re-create the post-it note holder I showed at the end of my segment.
1) Cut your cardstock to 3.25" x 8" (this is for a 3" x 3" sized post it). We used Certainly Celery cardstock
2) Score the cardstock at .5", 4.25" and 4.5"
3) Stamp as desired. We used images from Stampin' Up!'s Circle Circus this morning, in Old Olive classic ink.
4) Fold along your score lines, and staple near the fold at the bottom
5) Stick a portion of post-it notes inside the matchbook folder and close the top fold. You're done!
That's how easy it is :) If only being organized and remembering things was THIS easy!! LOL.
If you have any questions about the projects or products I showed this morning, please feel free to contact me. I hope to have a copy of the video uploaded by the end of the week, in case you missed it, so please bookmark www.yamstamps.com and come back to visit!