So on top of Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza, there’s ALSO the Weekly Deals! Good news if you missed on the Online Extravaganza Door Busters yesterday, a couple of the Embossing Folders are on this week’s list so you can still grab them at a discount (OK not as big as yesterday, but better than nothing?!). My favourite items on this list? The Rosettes are great for holiday decorating, and the Argyle Embossing Folder is fantastic for adding texture to cards – especially masculine ones. Click on the link beside each item to see it in the online store, or see all the Weekly Deals at one time here. If you have any questions or need assistance placing your order, please contact me.
Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza starts Monday, November 24th. On that day there are “Door Busters”, which are available for 24 hours only (starting at 12am Mountain Time, so if you’re in the Eastern Time zone like me, it translates to 2am). Door Busters are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Which means even if the 24 hours aren’t up, if the supply of sales items is depleted, you’ll pay regular price for the items. Otherwise, there are items from 20-50% off – stamp sets, ink pads, bundles and accessories! Download the list HERE.
Monday November 24th Door Busters:
1) Textured Impressions Embossing Folders are $7 each – EXCLUDES: Stylish Stripes, Chevron, Beautifully Baroque and Woodgrain. All others are fair game 😉
2) Gift Box Punch Board – 30% off – regularly $24.95, on sale for $17.47
3) Special Card Kit Bundle is 30% off – MUST USE ITEM CODE 140350 – includes Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit and Hip Hip Hooray Cardmaking Kit – retail $61.90, on sale for $43.33
Monday December 1st Door Busters:
1) Project Life Bundle – use code 140352 – includes: Leather 12″ x 12″ Project Life Album, Pocket Pages (Design 1), Seasonal Snapshot Cards and Accessories, Holiday Cheer Stamp Set – regularly $97.85, on sale for $83.17 (15% off)
2) Gift Box Bundle – use code 140353 – Tiny Treat Boxes, Decorative Window Gift Boxes and Takeout Boxes – retail $22.40, on sale for $15.68 (30% off)
3) Blendabilities Bundle – use code 140388 – 12 Blendabilities assortments (excludes Skin Tone Assortment & Colour Lifter) – retail $191.40, sale price $133.o98 (30% off)
HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE SPECIAL PRICES
1) Check your wishlist against the sales list….chances are there are going to be some items on there!!
2) Shop online anywhere in Canada at the YamStamps Stampin’ Up! Canada online store – 24/7! Items will ship directly to you.
3) OR – send me an email with the items you want to purchase. YOU CAN DO THIS TODAY IN ADVANCE OF THE SALE. Include your phone number and I will contact you to get your credit card number. Please note that if you wish to pay by cash or cheque, payment is due at time the order is placed. If you are local to Burlington, I can place your order for you and contact you when it arrives to arrange hand off…..or you can let me know that you’d like it shipped directly to you. PLEASE NOTE: I will do my best to place the orders as quickly as possible, but I have no control over availability of items.
4) If you were thinking of getting in on the Starter Kit special, you can COMBINE these specials! You can select sales items or Door Busters as part of your starter kit! You select $155 worth of merchandise; you usually pay $125 for the starter kit, but for one week starting Monday, you’ll pay 25% less!
Please note that shipping is $9.95 or 10% of merchandise total, whichever is higher. If you place your order via email/phone with me and can pick up your item in Burlington, I usually bundle orders together so that you only pay the 10% shipping – so it’s handy if you have an order that’s less than $99.50. (*Note – there is no shipping on the Starter Kit)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to place your order!
and not just “of the season”! Though I thought that was a nice tie in to feature this card created by Leanne Cyr (a member of my demonstrator group the “Eh” Team and part of the swap I participate in). I love the soft colours and how the embossed vellum on the front of the card adds texture but also ties in with the pattern on the stars. It’s gorgeous.
So other things to anticipate – Stampin’ Up! will be having some special sales starting MONDAY. Click to download the list HERE – or if you’re on my email list, you’ll receive a full copy in your inbox of the different items on sale on different days…plus I will have my own offering on Friday. “Black” Friday which was a totally American phenomenon (being that it occurs the day after US Thanksgiving) seems to have spread into Canada as well – so might as well jump in!
Plus – if you’ve been looking for a way to supplement your income or pay for your hobby (*cough*), there is a Starter Kit special as well! The kit (which is comprised of items that YOU select), will be 25% off, and you’ll earn an additional 5% income on commissionable sales in December! (*5% income will be paid in January) Check out great reasons to become a demonstrator with my group, and be ready to take the plunge on Monday – because this special is on for ONE WEEK only. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Here are this week’s deals from Stampin’ Up! You can click on the image or this link to see all the items in the YamStamps Stampin’ Up! Canada online store. While I LOVE my Big Shot and the dies that work with it, sometimes there’s nothing like using a punch to get the job done – so my fave item this week is the 1″ Square Punch. Perfect for small images or text, or to create a notched pennant end on a piece of cardstock. (Remember this Video Tutorial?)
Over this past weekend I went to a holiday party (yes, early, but it was the date that worked for the hostess, so who am I to argue?), my son marched with the Burlington Teen Tour Band in FOUR Santa Claus Parades around the area, and we got snow – and it stuck. Starting to look and feel like the season around here! Don’t forget that the next installment of the Twelve Weeks of Christmas mailings will come out TOMORROW so watch your email for it – and if you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time. Sign up for my email list before 1 pm to get the last 5 weeks of mailings!
Saw a few flakes swirling down this morning…short lived but I’m sure that will change in the next while….so I thought I’d share this card from Tammy Wonnik Nicol that makes me smile and forget that snow also means cold. This is a fun card using the Snowflake Card Thinlit Die and Letterpress Winter stamp set – flip flop cards have never been so easy! It also uses the gorgeous All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper and coordinating Washi Tape and Snowflake Embellishments. Stampin’ Up! really does make it easy to create – all these items coordinate with one another!
There is still time to create holiday cards – my Christmas Card Clinic is happening on Sunday, November 23rd – come make ten cards for those special recipients on your list! Cost is $40 and payment is due at time of registration. Contact me to reserve your spot – space is limited.