· Beary Nice Wishes stamp set
· Please Come stamp set
· Seal of Pawthenticity stamp set
· Chocolate Chip card stock
· Kraft card stock
· Whisper White card stock
· Old Olive textured card stock
· Real Red textured card stock
· Pawsitively Prints Designer Series paper
· Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
· Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker
· Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write marker
· Real Red Stampin’ Write marker
· Old Olive 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
· Pumpkin Pie 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
· Old Olive 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon
· Whisper White 3/8″ taffeta ribbon
· Linen thread
· Stampin’ Dimensionals
· Circle Scissor Plus
· Mat Pack
· Paper-piercing tool
· 3/16″ Corner Rounder punch
· 1/16″ Circle punch
· 1″ Circle punch
· Sanding blocks
· Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin’ Up!
· Bear Bigz die
· Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die
· Fancy Favor Bigz XL die
· Lil’ Paws Embosslits die
· Pawsitively Embosslits die
- Stamp invitation information image in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White invitation.
- Adhere Old Olive textured card stock to invitation. Pierce row of holes along left side of invitation using paper-piercing tool.
- Cut out bear image from Chocolate Chip, Kraft, and Whisper White card stock and Real Red textured card stock using Big Shot and Bear die. Adhere Chocolate Chip eyes, nose, and mouth; Whisper White muzzle; and Real Red heart to Kraft bear, and adhere to invitation using Stampin’ Dimensionals on heart.
- Tie knot in Pumpkin Pie ribbon, and adhere to invitation
- Ink seal image using Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie markers, and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Punch out image using 1″ Circle punch, and adhere to invitation using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Journal on invitation using Real Red marker.
1. Cut Real Red textured card stock according to pattern. Roll card stock into a cone, and adhere ends.
2. Cut circle from Whisper White card stock using Circle Scissor Plus.
3. Cut scalloped circle from Old Olive textured card stock using Big Shot and
4. Cut and emboss bear image from Chocolate Chip, Kraft, and Real Red textured card stock using Big Shot and Lil’ Paws die. Adhere Kraft ears and Real Red heart to Chocolate Chip bear, and adhere to circles using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere piece to hat.
5. Tie Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White ribbon together, and thread through top of hat.
6. Punch holes in both sides of party hat using 1/16″ Circle punch, and tie linen thread through holes.
1. Cut box from Kraft card stock using Big Shot and Fancy Favors box. Adhere box together.
2. Adhere Old Olive textured card stock to front of box.
3. Stamp greeting in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White card stock. Round top corners of card stock using 3/16″ Corner Rounder punch.
4. Cut and emboss paw from Designer Series paper using Big Shot and Pawsitively die. Sand edges of embossed image using sanding blocks, and adhere to Whisper White card stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Adhere Whisper White card stock to box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Tie treats in bag using Old Olive ribbon, and place treats in favor box.