Remembering family traditions brings a smile to our hearts and the feeling of connectedness to our family and to our history.
Stamps: #115951 Timeless Type Alphabet (Letters and numbers approx 1”x 1”)
Cardstock: #120810 Deck the halls DSP; #119690 12 x 12 Cherry Cobbler c/s; Accessories: #103305 Dotto Adhesive; #104152 Paper Cutter
1. Use the Paper Cutter to cut a 1” border around two 12x 12 Cherry Cobbler Sheets. You will use the 10” sq. that comes out of the middle of each sheet to cut to frame your pictures.
2. Cut 1/8” off of each side of the Designer Series Paper (DSP).
3. Mount the cut down DSP onto the 12 x 12 Cherry Cobbler frames.
4. Cut out the title using the Timeless Type Alphabet.
5. Adhere the title into place and add the backed photos. Add journaling under each picture.
Last picture – backside of layout. Love how the reverse side of the Designer Series Paper shows through! You could mount extra holiday photos on this side of the page!