The Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin’ Kit in our Summer Mini Catalog is so versatile and EASY to use! This scrapbook page uses two 6 x 6 scrapbook pages to create a 12 x 12 scrapbook page!
Stamp set: Cute by the Inch Stamp Set 120130 (clear mount) 116992 (wood mount) – This is a level 2 hostess gift. You can only get this set till June 30th with a qualifying workshop!, Flower Fest Stamp Set #122280 (clear mount) 122278 (wood mount)
Cardstock: Whisper White Card Stock #100730
Ink: Versa Mark Ink #102283, Stampin’ Write Markers, Rose Red #100063 , Old Olive #100079 , Pumpkin Pie #105115
Accessories: Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin’ Kit #122346 , Basic Pearls #119247, Paper Cutter #104152, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, Pumpkin Pie 1/4 ” Grosgrain Ribbon #109030, Petal Card Extra-Large Double Punch #119273, Snail Adhesive #104332
Here’s How you do it!
1. Start with creating your two 6 x 6 Scrapbook Pages. To do this you want to take the Old Olive Textured Paper from the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin’ Kit and cut two sheets from the 12 x 12 sheet to 6 x 6. This is the base of the 6 x 6 pages.
2. Next take your Whisper White card stock and use your paper cutter to cut two 5 3/4 x 5/34 sheets.
3. Layer the Whisper White card stock to the 6 x 6 Old Olive Base. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
4. Choose the designer paper you like from the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin’ Kit, and cut two strips 1 3/4 wide by 5 3/4 long. Layer one at the bottom of the 6 x 6 page on top of the Whisper White Card stock and one at the top of the 6 x 6 page on top of the Whisper White Card Stock.
5. Use the images in the Cute by the Inch stamp set and use your Stampin’ Write Markers to colour the images on the rubber stamp. When you’re done coloring “huff” (like Darth Vadar) on your stamp to remoisten the ink, then stamp the image onto the whisper white card stock.
6. Cut out your images.
7. Use the Petal Card punch to punch out two petal card pieces from the Daffodil Delight Textured Card Stock in the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin’ Kit.
8. Adhere one of the petal cards open to the bottom of the one 6 x 6 page (see picture).
9. Now put a stampin’ dimensional underneath one of the stamped images and place on top of the petal card punch image on the 6 x 6 page.
10. For the other 6 x 6 page (the one with the designer paper at the top) fold the punch out to form a little envelope. Adhere with snail adhesive and then place dimensional on the bottom and place on the 6 x 6 page with the designer series paper at the top.
11. Place your other image into the mini envelope and adhere into place.
12. Now take the Rose Red 12 x 12 sheet and place one of the self adhesive die cut borders 1/4 inch from top
13. Place one of the 6 x 6 pages at the left top corner and the other 6 x 6 page at the bottom left corner.
14. If you’re satisfied with placement then adhere to Rose Red Card stock with Snail Adhesive.
15. Layer a 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock onto a 4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Pumpkin Pie Textured Card stock from the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin’ Kit – for journaling or a small picture and adhere to the empty right corner of the Rose Red Card Stock.
16. Use the self adhesive die cuts from the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin’ Kit to design your flower and place in the left lower corner.
17. Use a Pumpkin Pie 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon scrap to form a bow and adhere with a mini glue dot or snail adhesive to stem of flower.
18. Stamp the butterfly from the flower fest stamp set with versamark ink as desired onto your page
19. Place Basic Pearls on top of butterfly using tweezers or tip of paper snips
20. Add your pictures to the page and you are ready to share your creation!