Stamps: Wicked Cool (#120600)
Ink: Basic Black Stamp Pad (#101179) and Marker (#100082), Tangerine Tango Stamp Pad (#111834), Basic Gray Stamp Pad (#109120), Rich Razzleberry Marker (#120970), Old Olive Marker (#100079)
Paper: Tangerine Tango Card Stock (#105117), Basic Black Card Stock (#121045), Rich Razzleberry Card stock (#115316), Whisper White Card stock (#100730), Waffle Paper Assortment 2 (#120985), Nite Owl Designer Series Paper (#123012)
Accessories: Crystal Effects (#101055), Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
Tools: Big Shot (#113439), Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies (#113464), Circle Die #2 (#114526), Paper Cutter (#104152), 1-3/8″ Large Circle Punch (#119860), 1-3/8″ XL Square Punch (#119877), Stampin’ Sponge (#101610), Paper Snips (#103579), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755), , Stampin’ Scrub (#102642), Stampin Mist (#102394), Bone Folder (#102300).
1. Using Basic Black Card stock die cut the letters to spell out “BOO” with the Serif Essentials Alphabet dies and the Big Shot. Then apply Crystal Effects directly to each letter so that is appears to be dripping and oozing down each letter. Set these aside to dry as you complete the page.
2. Cut Tangerine Tango Card stock to 8″ x 8″. Stamp the bat image in Basic Black ink in the upper left corner.
3. Cut Designer Paper to 7-3/4″ x 6″ and adhere to page.
4. Cut two photo mats; Basic Black = 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ and Tangerine Tango 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Adhere these to the page.
5. Stamp boot image with Tangerine Tango ink on Whisper White card stock. Colour in white parts of socks with Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers to create mulitcolored striped socks. Punch this out with the 1-3/8″ Circle punch.
6. Clean stamp with Stampin’ Scrub pad and Stampin’ Mist, then stamp boot image again with Basic Black in on Whisper White card stock. Cut out the boots using Paper Snips. Mount these over the top of the Tangerine Tango Boot image you already stamped and punched out.
7. Die cut a circle using the Circle Die #2, the second to the largest circle, with Rich Razzleberry Card stock. Mount the boot image on this circle.
8. Stamp hat image using Basic Black stamp pad on Whisper White Cardstock. Color hat band with Rich Razzleberry Marker. Cut this out with Paper Snips. Mount on Boot image as seen in picture.
9. To create the Ruffle around the Boot image you will need two 1″ strips of waffle paper, unroll the black Waffle paper and cut off a 1″ strip then repeat.
10. On the back of the Rich Razzleberry Circle apply a generous amount of Snail Adhesive to the edge. Begin sticking the Waffle paper to the adhesive, gathering slightly as you go, when you get to the end of the first piece use the second piece, overlapping the first so that you can not see the seam.
11. When your Waffle Paper ruffle is complete turn it over, you will notice that it is not a even circle, use your Paper Snips to trim the Waffle Paper into an even circle. Mount this to your page with Dimensionals. *HINT* if you’re not sure which photos you’re going to use either wait to adhere this to your page, or put the Dimensionals at the BOTTOM of this element so you can slide the photo in afterwards.
12. To make the Spooky Banner, Ink Spooky image with Tangerine Tango ink then using the Basic Black marker apply Black ink over the top of the Tangerine, inking only the top half of each letter on the Spooky stamp. Stamp this on Whisper White card stock that is 7/8″ x 3″.
13. Ink the Spider Web image in Basic Gray ink, stamp it off on scratch paper and them on the Spooky image, repeat this to achieve the desired look.
14. Using just the corner of the 1-3/8″ Square Punch, punch a triangle out of each end of the Spooky panel, creating a banner. Sponge this with Basic Gray ink.
15. Use the Bone Folder to curl the ends of the Spooky Banner. Adhere this to your page using one dimensional under each end of the banner.
16. When BOO letters are dry adhere them to the page. In the center of each “O” stamp the Candle image with Tangerine Ink.
17. To complete your page add your own Halloween Photos cut to; 3″ x 4″ for the Black mat and 3″ x 4-1/2″ for the Tangerine mat.
18. Display your Page for all to see or add it to an album, either way it will be enjoyed for years to come.