1) Cut the Chocolate Chip Card Stock to measure 5 ½” X 8 ½”. Fold in half and use the Bone Folder to crease the Card Stock. The fold should be along the top side.
2) Cut the Very Vanilla Card Stock to measure 4 ¼” X 5 ½”.
3) Run the Very Vanilla Card Stock through the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine using the Top Note Bigz Die. Follow the sandwich method ~ 1st Standard Cutting Pad, Top Note Bigz Die, Very Vanilla Card Stock and the 2nd Standard Cutting Pad.
4) Stamp the Pheasant in Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad on a Post-It-Note and cut out using the Paper Snips. Ensure that some of the image is stamped over the sticky part. This is called a Mask.
5) Stamp the Pheasant in Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad onto the Very Vanilla Card Stock Top Note.
6) Place the Mask over the Pheasant. Stamp the Wheat Stalk with More Mustard Classic Stampin’ Pad. Stamp right over the Mask.
7) While keeping the Mask in place, stamp the Sprig with Balls in Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad.
8) Apply another Post-It-Note to cover the Wheat Stalks and the Sprig with Balls. The bottom 1/3″ should exposed and the upper 2/3″ should be covered with Post-It-Notes.
9) Start with the lightest color, More Mustard Stampin’ Write Marker. Insert the More Mustard Stampin’ Write Marker into the holder in the Color Spritzer Tool. Gently tighten the screw, only enough to hold it in place. Test the required pressure you will need to get the desired look on a piece of scrap paper. Squeeze the ball of the Color Spritzer Tool and splatter some ink onto the Very Vanilla Top Note. Remove the More Mustard Stampin’ Write Marker from the Color Spritzer Tool and squeeze the ball a couple of times to clean out the tip of Color Spritzer Tool.
10) Repeat the above process using Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker.
11) Repeat the above process using Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write Marker.
12) Repeat the above process using Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
13) Remove the Mask.
14) Adhere the Top Note to the Chocolate Chip Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive.
15) Using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker, ink up the “Note of Thanks” and stamp it onto a piece of scrap Very Vanilla Card Stock. Punch out the words using the 1 3/4″ X 7/8″ Oval Large Punch.
16) Using the Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch, punch out a piece of More Mustard Card Stock.
17) Adhere the Very Vanilla “Note of Thanks” to the Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch More Mustard Card Stock using SNAIL Adhesive. Layer this to the Very Vanilla Card Stock Top Note using Stampin’ Dimensionals. You are done!
1. At the start up box click “Multiple Output Options”
2. Click “12×12 Square”
3. Click “Create Your Own”
4. Name your project and click “OK”
5. Click “Blank Page” and your 12×12 canvas will appear.
6. Click “Add Photo” from the right column and choose your photo. It will appear on your page.
7. Click and hold onto the bottom corner of your picture and stretch it to fit the entire 12×12 space of your canvas.
8. In the right column under Photos, adjust the opacity of the photo to 50%.
9. In the same area, add a Photo Box to your 12×12 canvas.
10. Click “Add Photo” and add the same photo that you originally used for your background.
11. Adjust the photo box and zoom so that it accentuates your focal point as shown in the picture.
12. Click “Photo Box” then click “Add Photo” and choose another photo to add to your layout. Adjust the size to approximately 2”x2”.
13. Click “Photo Effect” and then click “Black and White”
14. Click “Mat” and adjust the size to 2
15. Repeat steps 7-9 to add three more photos as shown.
16. In the right column click “Stamps” and then “Add Stamp”
17. Find “Holiday Blitz” from the list and choose the pumpkin stamp. Click “Apply”
18. Click and hold the bottom right corner to expand the image. Drag it to the upper left corner of your page.
19. Hover on the bottom right corner of the pumpkin image until you see a circle, then click and drag up, tilting your image until you see the number -10
20. Click “Text” on the right column and “Add Text”
21. Change the font to Bernard MT Condensed (or a similar font of your choice) and increase the size to 96. Type out “Perfect Pumpkin”
22. Click “Add Text” to add another text box. Change the font to Brush Script (or a similar font) and increase the size to 58. Type out “Searching for the…” and place it at the top of the page.
23. Click “Add Text” once more and position at the bottom of your page with your journaling.
24. Click “Share Project” across the top, then “Individual Pages” Click through the prompts to upload your pages to Stampin’ Up!
25. Log into your Stampin’ Up! account after your pages have loaded to order your prints then wow and amaze your friends with your fantastic Pumpkin Patch page!