Digital Photographs (or scans)
My Digital Studio software – item 118108
Travel Journal download – item 121071
1) Open the My Digital Studio program and select “Multiple Output Options” then select the 12″ x 12″ square option
2) Select the “Photo Only” option then select the layout of your choice
3) On the selected template, add your background paper. On the right menu, click on “Background Paper”, then select “Designer Series Paper”. On my page, I used Distressed – Sahara Sand and decreased the opacity to about 45% so it was more faded and didn’t distract too much from my photos.
4) Use the resource palette at the left of the screen to drag & drop your selected photos. You can double click on each photo to adjust the crop area as desired by clicking & dragging the crop box.
5) Choose the top right photo box and replace it with a square punch. Resize the punch to match the other photos (click & drag the little squares at the corner or sides of the image). Fill with the Travel Journal Designer Series Paper of choice by clicking on “Paper Fill” in the right menu, open the appropriate set of papers, then drag the paper of your choice from the left menu onto the punch area. Double click on the image to open the Punch Image Editor and you can zoom in or out on the Designer Series Paper to include more or less of the pattern as desired. Add a drop shadow using the default settings – click on the DSP block, then click on “Drop Shadow” on the right menu. Make sure “enable shadow” is ticked. If you aren’t sure you’re on default settings, simply click on “Reset to Default” and then click “OK”.
6) On top of this, add the wide oval punch, resize it larger and fill with Whisper White colour. Add a drop shadow using the default settings.
7) Create a text square, add your title and then drag on top of your oval punch out.
8) Add the stamped compass element; resize and rotate as desired. Change the colour from black to colour of choice – I chose to colour match the compass that shows on the Designer Series Paper. Click on the compass, then on the right menu, select colour match & click on the area of the layout that you wish to colour match.
9) You can choose to have your page printed out professionally, or share it electronically. Click on “Share Project” – export to JPEG if you wish to email your masterpiece to friends and family or print out yourself. Choose Individual Pages or Photo Album (once you’ve done more pages!) if you wish to have your project printed professionally by Stampin’ Up!
If you have ANY questions – please contact me! I’m more than willing to help you out!